- Coloured epdm granules maintain surface colour during wear.
- Angular granules provide excellent drainage (EPDM Graded to 1.0-4.0mm)
- High elasticity and wear resistance (Elongation at Break ≥ 650 %, Tensile Strength > 6.0 Mpa)
- UV resistant properties (Grey Scale 3-5 dependent on colour)
- Low density for excellent coverage (1.60 ± 0.05 g/cm³)
- Minimum EPDM content > 20%
- Non toxic
Packing: Supplied in 25kg polythene bags shrinkwrapped on pallets.
Main Applications include:
- Wearing layer for children’s playgrounds, onto an engineered sub-base or onto FlooraBase.
- Top layer for athletics tracks and multi-use games areas.
- Swimming pool surrounds.
- Walkways and landscape areas.
- Raw material for moulded products.
- Garden decoration / Weed control, loose filled.