SBR Tyre Granules
Grading: Nominal 4.0-7.0mm
SBR tyre granules are produced from waste truck tyres, recycled by means of ambient grinding. The process is designed to remove all steel, fibre and dust to produce a clean high quality rubber granulate. Regular sieve analysis ensures consistent material sizing. SBR tyre granules are suitable for a variety of sports and play surfacing applications.
- Angular tyre granules provide excellent drainage
- High elasticity value
- High natural rubber content
- Non toxic
- Packing: Supplied in 25kg polythene bags shrinkwrapped on pallets
Main Applications include:
- Base layer for playground surfaces, can be installed directly onto a stone sub-base.
- Shockpad layer for synthetic sports pitches, generally installed onto a bituminous sub-structure.
- Land drainage, either mixed with soil or loose filled to improve surface porosity.
- Bowling green ditch infill, loose filled.