SBR tyre granules are produced from waste truck tyres, recycled by means of ambient grinding.
The process is designed to remove all steel, fibre and dust to produce a clean high quality rubber granulate.
Regular sieve analysis ensures consistent material sizing.
SBR tyre granules are suitable for a variety of sports and play surfacing applications.
- Angular tyre granules provide excellent drainage
- High elasticity value
- High natural rubber content
- Non toxic
Packing: Supplied in 25kg polythene bags shrinkwrapped on pallets
Main Applications include:
- Base layer for playground surfaces, can be installed directly onto a stone sub-base.
- Shockpad layer for synthetic sports pitches, generally installed onto a bituminus sub-structure.
- Land drainage, either mixed with soil or loose filled to improve surface porosity.
- Bowling green ditch infill, loose filled.
Our SBR Granules are supported by comprehensive technical data sheets and material safety data sheets available on request.
We make every effort to ensure the pictures of Tyre Granules are as representative as possible, however the natural colour cannot always be displayed accurately on screen and we recommend that a sample is requested where an exact colour reference is required. It’s also important to note that the colour will change when mixed with polyurethane binder during installation.